Monday, September 14, 2015

INDI PAINTERS

Occasion: INDIBLOGGER KOLKATA MEET
Sponsor: BERGERXT
Date: 12/09/2015
Venue: OBEROI GRAND, KOLKATA






Registering for this meet was to actually meet INDIBLOGGER TEAM, to see how far they have come since the last meet. I must say, they all looked the same, behaved the same and shouted the same albeit more confidently.

My favorite is Renie Ravin, he seems so gentle that if I pick him up and bash him against a fly, am sure the fly would be safe and Renie would be the one hurt :)

The meet registration confirmation mail tried to scare us using Karthik Dhandapani Radha's temper as an excuse. But this guy has a face shaped as Smiley. I mean, you don't get any cuter than that.

Sourav Jindal actually scared me, I mean his facebook profile has dragon eyes(whatever). I am sure this guy is a Xmen movie series buff like my son. I pity his mom like I pity myself.

Then there is Anup Jalota, ooops sorry, Anoop Jahnson. He was going 'yeah yeah' most of the time. He could give Salman Khan a run for his girl friends in singing the Hero title track. But he needs to wear Spectacles like Bhai for that. 

The meet was full on ENERGY and POSITIVE vibes. Everyone had a smile to share along with a blog link. KOLKATA is a place where there's no stranger on the street. Everyone is friendly and helpful and our bloggers are the same. Just address them as Dada or Didi.

Berger Paint

A BIG thank you to our Sponsor for the evening: Berger Paint. My Husband being an Interior Designer, I am not new to Berger Paint and their innovative ways to make the painting process consumer friendly. However, their presentation made me to understand everything practically. Also, a quick game that we played was a take on real life Painting of the wall. We writers are a delicate lot and if we could do it, I am sure everyone can do it.
So far, painting of walls was considered the most tedious of all job in the entire renovation process. It's usually messy and dusty apart from taking up a lot of time. With BergerXT one goes to the next level. Their dust free solutions and time saving ways are well worth a try.

Their ready to help, easy to reach support team is a PLUS for the customer. It's easy on the pockets also as you do it by yourself. In fact, it would be a good idea to invite your friends home and have a PAINT YOUR HOME theme party. Where everyone gets to paint the wall and have fun at the same time.


The Meet didn't lack color quotient. Here's to more such INDI MEET.
Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I so want to attend one of these meets someday

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Buddy,

      Loooong Time, how you been? So glad to see you here. Yeah, these meets are FUN as you meet so many familiar people who you know from cyber world. Thank you for being here :D

      Delete
  2. That was truly interesting, ghazala....especially the intro of the IndiTeam... puts a smile on my face that goes straight to my heart. :)))

    Enjoyed reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! More than the post, I wanted to say a hi to you. How are you? Long time! BTW I wish more such meets happens in Chennai!

    ReplyDelete